CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The congress will consist of abstract-based oral and poster presentations, running in concurrent sessions.
The official call for abstracts will open in October/November 2022.
The themes under which abstracts will be invited, includes:
- Tissue-specific immunity
- Immuno-diagnostics: Reagent and Toolkit development
- Innate immunity: Trained immunity and Antigen presenting cells
- Adaptive immunity: T and B cell biology
- Immunology of Disease: Bacterial, Viral, Parasitic.
- Vaccine development
- Immune-regulation and Modulation
- Comparative immunology
- Immunoinformatics and single-cell analyses
- Immunology in Wildlife and Exotics
Important: All presentations will be recorded with the permission of the speaker.
Register your interest to be kept informed on announcements regarding the programme for IVIS 2023.