CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The congress will consist of abstract-based oral and poster presentations, running in concurrent sessions.
The official call for abstracts will open early in 2023.
The themes under which abstracts will be invited, includes:
- Tissue-specific immunity
- Innate immunity: Trained immunity and APC
- Adaptive immunity: T and B cell biology (2 sessions)
- Immunology of disease: bacterial, viral (including coronaviruses), parasitic
- Vaccine and adjuvant development
- Immune-regulation and modulation
- Comparative immunology – human vs animal / Clinical vs applied immunology
- Zoonoses / One health /Global health
- Immunoinformatics: Linking computer science and experimental immunology.
- Immunology in wildlife and exotics
Register your interest to be kept informed on announcements regarding the programme for IVIS 2023.