LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
If you would like to consider submitting a manuscript for a Symposium Special Journal,
please indicate so on the abstract submission form.
More details will be shared soon.
Register with the abstract submission website to establish your user name and password.
- Late breaking abstract submissions will be considered for Poster Presentations only.
- The presenting author is expected to attend the symposium and present the poster.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and via the online system.
- All submitted abstracts must comply with the submission guidelines and will be peer-reviewed by an international panel of experts in the field.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each abstract.
- As submitting author, you will receive all communications regarding the submitted abstract(s).
- The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words. Abstracts may also include one table or figure. Please ensure that research findings are described to a level sufficient for reviewers to make an informed decision on scientific quality. Abstracts that fail to meet these criteria will be rejected.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
- You can alter your abstract at any time up to the submission deadline of 31 August 2023 – after this date changes will not be possible.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and authors notified of the outcome of the review process by 15 September 2023.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts on which an author may be listed.
- Please note that the presenting author must register in full to attend and present the abstract at the Symposium, by 25 September 2023.
The themes under which abstracts are invited includes:
- Tissue Specific Immunity
- Innate Immunity
- Adaptive Immunity
- Immunology of viral diseases
- Immunology of bacterial diseases
- Immunology of parasite diseases
- Vaccine Development
- Immune-regulation and modulation
- Comparative Immunology
- Immunology of wildlife and exotics
- Immunogenomics and resistance to disease
- MHC Workshop
- Toolkit Workshop
You are welcome to contact the programme coordinator should you require any assistance with your submission: [email protected]