Nombolo Mdhluli Conference Centre
This state of the art facility which consists of the main hall and four breakaway rooms offers facilities for up to 500 people. It is set in the heart of Skukuza Rest Camp, within walking distance of the Skukuza Safari Lodge. It presents a unique opportunity for a relaxed conferencing atmosphere with its own ambience.
ALL ACCOMMODATION MUST BE BOOKED AND FINAL PAYMENTS MADE BY NO LATER THAN 25 SEPTEMBER 2023, THROUGH THE SECRETARIAT
The symposium will take place during the high tourist season and therefore all accommodation fees need to be paid in full by latest by 25 September 2023 in order for us to keep the block reservation. The rest of the camp is already fully booked.
We know there are challenges with some of the Academic Institutions and Government Departments and would like to accommodate all delegates as far as possible. If needed, we recommend that you make provision for an advance in order to settle your accommodation and registration fees in time. Purchase orders should also be processed and paid by 25 September 2023 to secure your accommodation booking and conference registration. Please check the procedure with your financial department to adhere within the timelines. Quotes, Invoices and Statements are available on the online registration system.
Please note, the Symposium Organisers can only manage accommodation reservations for the period of the congress (in on 15-23 November 2023). Any pre- or post-congress bookings should be made directly with Sanparks at www.sanparks.org.
The Organisers have negotiated and guaranteed preferential rates at the Skukuza Camp in the Kruger National Park.
All accommodation types are within safe walking distance from the conference center.
- Registration is a pre-requisite for booking of accommodation.
- All accommodation is currently held from 15-23 November 2023. For any dates prior to, or after these dates, kindly contact Sanparks directly to extend your booking.
- All rates are shown and will be charged in South African Rand (ZAR). As an indicator USD1 = ZAR17.50
- Rates quoted are base rate per unit, per night, including 15% VAT and the compulsory 1% Government Tourism Levy.
- A 3% handling fee will be raised on all bookings (this is to cover credit card or banking fees)
- Reservations are made on a “first come, first served” basis and terms and conditions apply. While the Symposium Organisers will endeavor to meet your request, we cannot always guarantee your first choice.
- A quotation for accommodation will be sent to you for approval before issuing an invoice.